Top 5 Hearing Aid Tips
1. Gain Experience - start wearing the hearing aid where you feel comfortable whether thats at home or in the office and start making converstaion and listening to the radio or television.
2. Increase the time you wear the hearing aid - in the first week wear the hearing aid for 2-3 hours per day until you get used to the feel of the hearing aid. Gradually increase the time over a period of weeks.
3. Adjust the volume to differnt situations - many hearing aids have a volume button, start to familiarise yourself with this and understand the limitations.
4. Feel comfortable with your hearing aid - if you feel any discomfort with your hearing aid consult your hearing care professional.
5. Taking part in discussions - don't be alarmed if you struggle to hear several people speaking at once. Move closer to the converstaion.
Hearing Aid Advice from the experts
We offer free expert hearing aid advice for thousands of people each month.
"Thank you for your advice and help I can hear once again". George, 54 from Manchester.
95% of our customers would recommend our services to their friends and family.
Excellent Service!Satisfied Customers
"The site allowed me to compare several leading hearing aid specialists all at once. So simple and easy to use. Thanks". George Pole, Manchester.10 out of 10 for customer service
95% of our customers would recommend our services to their friends and family.Free hearing Test
Complete the form to receive your free hearing test and our professional and friendly audiologist will help you choose the best hearing aid.